Fares & Sections
Cash fares charged on Priors service run buses are based on the sectional fare guidelines issued by Transport for NSW.
Transport for NSW specifies the maximum fare which may be charged for a given section. Sections must average 1.6km in length over the entire length of a bus route, but may vary between 1.3 and 1.9 kilometres.
Effective Monday 7th March 2016
|VALLEY RD||DENHAMS BEACH||4||22||$3.40||$1.90|
|EXPLORERS WAY||SURF BEACH||5||21||$3.90||$2.00|
|THE RIDGE RD||MALUA BAY||8||18||$4.70||$2.50|
|1.6KM SOUTH||PENSIONER EXCURSION TICKET|
|GRANT & CLARKE||16||10||$6.30||$3.30|
|BROULEE RD & GEORGE BASS||17||9||$6.40||$3.40|
|SOUTH GEORGE BASS DRIVE||18||8||$6.60||$3.50|
|SOUTH GEORGE BASS DRIVE||19||7||$6.80||$3.60|
|SOUTH GEORGE BASS DRIVE||20||6||$7.00||$3.70|
|SOUTH GEORGE BASS DRIVE||21||5||$7.30||$3.80|
|MORUYA SHOPS & HOSPITAL||25||1||$8.00||$4.20|
|MORUYA HIGH & TAFE||26||0||$8.10||$4.30|
|SURF BEACH to SURFSIDE||$12.00||$8.00|
|LONG BEACH TO MALUA BAY||$18.00||$12.00|
|LONG BEACH TO MORUYA||$25.00||$18.00|
|SEA ACRES DR||LONG BEACH||6||$4.10||$2.20|
* Appropriate concession cards or IDs must be shown to the driver upon boarding in order to qualify for a concession. In all other cases a full fare must be paid.
Regional Excursion Daily (RED) Tickets
Commences 5 January 2009.
What is a Regional Excursion Daily (RED) ticket?
The RED ticket is a $2.50 all day multi-ride ticket for use on all Priors buses for people who hold a valid:
- Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
- NSW and interstate Seniors Card
- NSW War Widow/ers Card
- Until midnight on day of purchase only
- Restricted to the initial purchaser who must show their concession card along with their valid RED ticket at the start of each trip to verify their entitlement to travel on subsequent services that day.
- After initial purchase, ticket can be used for unlimited trips on valid services that day without the payment of another cash fare.
Point of purchase
- From the bus driver on boarding the bus
- On presentation of a valid Concession/Pensioner/War Widower card